Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu Plan 6/28-7/4

Finally, back to normalcy (or as much as that can be around here!) and a menu plan. I plan on batch grilling some chicken on Wednesday and using it for 2 meals this week - cook it once and eat it twice? Yes, please! I have a ton of recipes to share this week and I need to since that part of the blog has been lacking lately. What are ya'll having this week? I'd love to hear your July 4th/BBQ recipes!

Monday: Pepper Steak over Rice and Garlic Bread
Tuesday: BBQ Chicken Pizza
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken, Broccoli and Two Tone Potatoes
Thursday: P.F. Changs (free lettuce wraps)
Friday: Fajitas, unfried beans, 2 minute salsa and Guacamole
Saturday: Deep Dish Pasta
Sunday: Grilling Out something - Happy 4th of July Everyone!

I got two gigantic zucchini at the Farmer's Market this past weekend for $0.50 each so I plan on shredding them up and using in some sort of chocolate cake or muffin recipe. I'll share later when I come up with it! Don't forget to enter this Good Earth giveaway that will end Friday and this big 7th Generation giveaway that will end on the 7th. Also, find more fab menu plans over at OrgJunkie.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Lettuce wraps are a great idea! I need to find some Bibb lettuce :)

Stacy