Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Menu Plan 8/23

Last week I tried quite a few new recipes and most turned out great. The zucchini cakes however did not - they were a fail. I stink at frying anything so I'll have to come up with a new plan if I want to try that recipe again. I was so inspired by the organization of this very busy mom last week - I need to be doing something like that! If you haven't tried the pancake recipe below you really need to. They are the best pancakes I have ever had at home! Here is our plan for this week:

Monday: Peach Glazed Pork Chops, Butter Beans, Wild Rice and Corn
Tuesday: Buttermilk Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, Fruit Salad
Wednesday: Chicken Wraps, Smashed Red Potatoes and Green Beans
Thursday: Baked Spaghetti
Friday: Rosemary Chicken Dip, Chips and Salsa
Saturday: BLT's and Fries
Sunday: BBQ Chicken Pizza

Don't forget to enter the Yoplait Giveaway here and the $60 CSN gift certificate giveaway here and as always, the best menus can be found over at OrgJunkie!

1 comment:

Guy and Julie said...

Bethany,
I've been reading Organizing Junkie and scouring Meal Planning Mondays for years! That's where I get most of my recipes and frugal homemaking ideas. How funny-small world. No one else I know reads it or likes that kind of thing, that I know of. You're a girl after my own heart!!
JG